Saturday, January 25, 2014

AOE Online Conference

This year we moved to a new house and I knew that would bring some new expenses 
(I wasn't sure I was ready for utility bills that were tripled but I digress). 
I knew that the National Art Convention would not be at the top of my "where to spend my money" list.  

When Jessica at the Art of Ed offered the online conference I knew it was my answer... 
Today is the day.  
The meeting site is having a few glitches but AOE had a back up plan ready to go so I am watching the video's one by one. I am keeping up on the conversations by following Twitter.  
(I am also able to upload to artsonia and blog!)

Thank you Jessica and the rest of the crew at The Art of Education!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just enjoyed a presentation on 5 easy ways to empower my students. Well done!

      Delete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the conference presentations - makes me so happy to know we helped make an impact!

    ReplyDelete