Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Going to give it a try...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Artsonia account.  It does take a little time but it also pays off big time.

I love getting things for my room with the money earned... like this clay roller with the money we raised doing snap my art last year!

I love seeing parents and grandparents who tell me how much they LOVE ordering things with their kiddo's images on them.

I love how my kiddo's feel like super stars when their stuff is "on the internet."

Well today I am going to allow my students access to upload their stuff to Artsonia on their own... pray this goes well.  I am thinking that it will but I always get so nervous about doing something for the first time.  It will help them understand the importance to their artist statements and allow me an easier way to grade their computer images.

stay tuned for the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment