Friday, March 22, 2013

Thank you...

I just read an interesting article about how gratitude makes your life SOOO much better.  It improves how you look at things, how you feel about situations, how you are able to handle difficult problems, etc...

So for the last few weeks of school (we are in the final quarter of the year) I am writing 4 thank you cards a week.  These are just small notes I am mailing to students (and parents) to highlight super students. I hope this helps everyone enjoy these last, crazy weeks a little better.


2 comments:

  1. I too am a huge fan of the concept of gratitude and try to practice it daily. It's interesting how a shift in perspective can change everything. I think it's wonderful that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, what a great initiative!

    Thanks for being a part of my little competition : )

    I'm not sure if you've seen my most recent post, it turns out everyone's a winner and there's a cd coming your way...

    Please let me know a postal address I can mail to via

    artwithmrhall at gmail dot com

    Cheers
    Joe

    ReplyDelete