Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Doodle-ing for Google

Doodle for Google is one of my favorite things every year... I am ALWAYS blown away with what my kiddo's come up with.  This year the theme is "My Best Day Ever" and the kids have amazed me again!

We start with a few video's....


And then they work on planning out their image.  I created a worksheet for them to start thinking about what to do.  They answered the who, what, where, when and why of their drawing and then sketched it out.  When they had a sketch ready, they could get their "official" doodle paper.  (download your's here)

Here is a peak at what they have done....
My best day ever would be seeing animals I had never seen before.

My best day ever would be spending time underwater with all the sea creatures.

My best day ever was spent riding bikes and eating ice cream with my friends.

My best day ever would be spent at Hogwarts.

My best day ever will be when I go to outerspace... with a pig.

My best day ever would be winning a gold medal at state swimming.
Feel free to check out some more on Artsonia.

p.s.  I do this with my 5th graders... 6th graders can choose to participate but it is a requirement for the 5th grade. 



No comments:

Post a Comment