Thursday, August 16, 2012

Target Colored Pencils...

If you recall, last year Target had up for a while this (see photo) and I knew I just had to have it.  Well, long story short it wasn't built very sturdy and they didn't want to give it away as it was a fall hazard.  Lucky for me I only wanted to colored slats... and lucky for me they could give those away.  This is what part of them became...
except when they were being hauled away by my "helper"
the rest are stored in my room... awaiting the next burst of creativity in regards to their use.  Thank you again Target!

Speaking of my helpers... you gotta love it when your kids want to come to school and help. 

 (not sure if it is really help when you have to clean up after them but at least I got some stuff done.)

One last thing I added this year was my "Gallery Wall."  It is the same wall that has always been outside of my room.  I just painted it (too many chalk projects left their marks) and added the lettering above it.  Hope the kids love it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment