Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Simple Paper Organizer

If you are like me you can be overwhelmed with practice sheets and grade sheets.  Keeping track of old lessons, current projects, art contest information, etc... can be overwhelming.  My super simple solution is....
I clip the worksheets together and then hang them up on a push pin.  Current projects are on the top.  Old projects are moved to the lower spaces.  Another clip is just for art contest information. 
No more searching for copies when a student "looses" one or was sick.  No more searching for the parent release forms when students choose to do an art show.  No more piles on my desk... ahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen
    I'm a french teacher and i'd like to know if it's possible for you to send me your worsheet to pratice...?
    julie.boux@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot and have a good WE
    Julie

    ReplyDelete