Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For this am I Thankful!

Today before I leave for Thanksgiving break I would like to take a moment and reflect on those things I am thankful for...
  • I am thankful for to live in a country where I can believe, do, think and say what I want without fear of persecution.
  • I am thankful for my family... they raised me to believe in God and to know that even though I can believe, do, think and say whatever I want; there are moral guidelines.  This includes my two little brothers (who are no longer little) who constantly amaze me by being the men they are growing into. 
  • I am thankful for my husband who works hard everyday to provide for our family.  I am thankful that he loves me unconditionally and accepts my kind of crazy.  I am thankful that he is the greatest father my kids could ask for.
  • I am thankful for my son Jarrett.  His kind heart and creative mind amaze me everyday.  He is a wonderful big brother and the joy gets from learning something new and his love of the Lord is inspiring to me.
  • I am thankful for my daughter Haylee.  I aspire to live my life so fully and so joyfully.  Her laughter and zany ideas guarantees that life will never be boring with her. 
  • I am thankful for my daughter Lauren.  Her need for me makes me feel treasured and her calmness and gentle demeanor help us all stop and enjoy life.
  • I am thankful for a job that I love.  I can honestly say that I enjoy going to work on a daily basis. 
  • I am thankful for the amazing group of children I get to work with. (thank you parents for sharing them) They make me smile (most of the time) as I am blessed get to see their minds open up and discover new things.  I enjoy that I get to see them share information about who they are while creating amazing works of art. 
  • I am thankful for my building and my administrator.  I truly enjoy the people I work with.  They are a dedicated staff who puts the needs of students before their personal needs.  They work together to find solutions and do what is best for students.
May all of you have a blessed thanksgiving break filled with rest, laughter and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment