Friday, March 18, 2011

Some of my Favorites

I have many things I love about being an art teacher... Today I thought I would share some of my favorites about my classroom.

My desk area... filled with artwork from my students, our bottle fish, sammy the art snake and a fun bird decoy courtesy of my awesome janitor (who thought the bottle fish looked like turtle doves when they weren't painted).  I love it most when it is clean but that doesn't happen all that often.
My Dot walls... To start the year, each student made a dot drawing (after reading "the Dot" by Peter H. Reynolds).  I love the color and creativity.

My Smartboard... enough said.

My new table and storage racks... These were both built just for me.  The storage racks were built with my dad's help for my last room and can store a TON of projects.  My big table was built by a good friend Mitch.  I love that is is strong, tall and moveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment